The association “Friends of the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich” creates a unique framework for design achievements. For, in addition the support from the public authorities, good design also needs private involvement. As a “friend of the house" you make it possible for the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich and the associated Museum Bellerive, to continue presenting design, visual communication and architecture for discussion at an international level. The museum's task includes preserving the history of design in our collections, presenting contemporary positions in exhibitions and publications, and taking an enquiring look into the future.
With your membership you support the activities of the museum in a focused way. Your contribution supports selected exhibition and publication projects as well as helping make acquisitions for the collections. In addition, the Friends of the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich also support the museum at a more conceptual level and functions as a kind of ambassador.
As a member you enjoy numerous privileges that allow you explore even more intensively the rich variety of facilities we offer:
- Free admission to all exhibition in the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich and Museum Bellerive
- Free admission to all museum events: tours, podium discussions, lectures, and concerts
- Exclusive pre-opening viewings of all exhibitions
- Special tours of the exhibitions and archives of the collections
- Reductions on publications and exhibition posters of the museum available at the museum shop
Exclusive reemptive rights on artist editions
- Detailed annual report of the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich
Good to know: If you become a new member from 1 July, you pay only half of the annual fee and joining from 1 October new members do not pay any contributions for the current year.